A turnkey service, a customized program
Use an early-warning system for microalgae and cyanobacteria blooms to protect and secure your activity.
- Action plan drafting to schedule a steady monitoring over 2 to 6 months depending on your needs
- Water sampling device and conditionning material including instruction manual and demo (optional)
- Pre-payed shipment system for samples
- Rapid results under 24h
- Analysis of proliferation trends overtime
- Data interpretation and expert advising to help with decision-making
Now available ! A Kit to use our biosensors in autonomy…
CARLA for, Cellular Activity RNA-based eLisA is a sandwich hybridization ELISA-type assay designed for the detection of cyanobacteria and microalgae in environmental water in less than 3 hours (incl. RNA extraction from water sample).
CARLA Kit consists of a pair of sequence-specific hybridization biosensors for cyanobacteria or microalgae ribosomal RNA (rRNA) together with chemical reagents needed to read-out a colorimetric signal that is proportional to the target RNA, by spectrophotometry at 450 nm. It comes in a 96-well microplate format and includes standards of synthetic RNA for calibration.
CAPTURE : RNA extracted from water
SIGNAL : enzymatic colorimetric reaction
BIOSENSORS : pair of capture probe coated on microplate and HRP-conjugated signal probe
CONTENT : 8-well strips (x12); set of reagents for ELISA
LAB NEEDS : incubator, centrifuge, spectrophotometer (450nm)
SUMMER 2021 PRE-LAUNCH EXCLUSIVITY
First kit of your choice with 50% discount… Please, contact us for details!